Plantation, Florida 33324
Attorney Donna Goldman is a trained family lawyer.
• Dissolution of marriage, contested or uncontested
• Child custody and visitation
• Initial and modification shared joint and rotating custody
• Timesharing arrangements
• Child support - new law provides for significant downward
• Adjustments in payment of child support based on substantial time spent with children
• Modification of most aspects of Settlement
• Agreement and/or Final Judgment
• Temporary and permanent support and alimony
• Accompany client to mediation
• Prepare and draft marital settlement agreements, prenuptial agreements and post-marital agreements
• Paternity - assert and establish your rights as a father or mother
• Paternity - obtain back and continuing child support from the father or mother
• Requests for attorneys fees from the higher earning spouse
• Full disclosure of assets and liabilities Informed decision making
• Alternatives to court
• Control over your own future
• Control over the future of your child(ren)
• Maximize results while minimizing costs
• Attending mediation with you
• Aggressively asserting your legal rights/remedies
|Areas of Practice||1) Child Custody and Visitation, 2) Child Support and 3) Family Law|
|Law School||University of Miami, J.D. 1989|
|Education||University of Florida, B. A.|
|Bar Member / Association||Florida Bar, Broward County Bar, American Bar Association|
|Most recent firm||Donna G. Goldman, P. A.|
First Party Property Legal Assistant
Geyer Fuxa Tyler is a growing, fast-paced law firm seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to work in the area of First Party Property Insurance. What we desire from you: Excellence organizati...
Family Law Attorney
Glantzlaw is seeking a Family Law Attorney with a minimum (4) years' experience handling contested dissolution of marriage, domestic violence and paternity cases, including trial. Candidates must b...
Corporate Counsel - Labor And Employment / Peo
Corporate Counsel - Labor and Employment / PEO Duties: Responsible for assisting, advising, investigating and resolving legal matters for primarily in the area of labor and employment. Provides labor...
|+ View more jobs|
A. Harrison Barnes is a well-known attorney throughout the United States. As a member of the Malibu community, Harrison is committed to serving the needs of Malibu residents and businesses in legal matters.