Plantation, Florida 33324
Attorney Donna Goldman is a trained family lawyer.
• Dissolution of marriage, contested or uncontested
• Child custody and visitation
• Initial and modification shared joint and rotating custody
• Timesharing arrangements
• Child support - new law provides for significant downward
• Adjustments in payment of child support based on substantial time spent with children
• Modification of most aspects of Settlement
• Agreement and/or Final Judgment
• Temporary and permanent support and alimony
• Accompany client to mediation
• Prepare and draft marital settlement agreements, prenuptial agreements and post-marital agreements
• Paternity - assert and establish your rights as a father or mother
• Paternity - obtain back and continuing child support from the father or mother
• Requests for attorneys fees from the higher earning spouse
• Full disclosure of assets and liabilities Informed decision making
• Alternatives to court
• Control over your own future
• Control over the future of your child(ren)
• Maximize results while minimizing costs
• Attending mediation with you
• Aggressively asserting your legal rights/remedies
|Areas of Practice||1) Child Custody and Visitation, 2) Child Support and 3) Family Law|
|Law School||University of Miami, J.D. 1989|
|Education||University of Florida, B. A.|
|Bar Member / Association||Florida Bar, Broward County Bar, American Bar Association|
|Most recent firm||Donna G. Goldman, P. A.|
Sr. Billing Manager
DLA Piper is a leading global business law firm. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best people across our practice and business service groups. We are looking for collabora...
Multi Branch Insurance Defense Firm seeks associate with 2-4 years’ experience for litigation department team; Competitive salary and benefits. Qualified candidates should submit resume by clicki...
Pip Attorney, Insurance Defense
PIP Attorney, Insurance Defense The candidate will provide legal representation to Progressive insureds and/or to the Progressive Insurance Companies before courts and arbitration panels in all aspe...
|+ View more jobs|
A. Harrison Barnes is a well-known attorney throughout the United States. As a member of the Malibu community, Harrison is committed to serving the needs of Malibu residents and businesses in legal matters.