25 Market Street, Box 080
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
New Jersey Deputy Attorney General with substantial experience in real estate and insurance related litigation and regulatory compliance.
• Advise the New Jersey Real Estate Commission, a subdivision of the New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance (“Department”), on matters of regulatory and statutory interpretation and application
• Advise the New Jersey Real Estate Commission as to Commission enforcement actions against licensees (e.g., salespersons, brokers, broker-entities), draft Final Orders reflecting the Commission’s determination in these actions and defend the Final Orders on appeal
• Advise the Department on questions of compliance with federal and state healthcare related privacy regulations, including HIPAA and 42 C.F.R. Part 2
• Assist the Department and the New Jersey Real Estate Commission in the rulemaking process by reviewing proposed regulations
• Litigate civil enforcement actions on behalf of the Department against licensees (e.g., insurance carriers, producers, brokers, brokerages) for violations of the banking and insurance laws and defend the Department’s Final Orders and judgments on appeal
• Advocate and defend positions taken by the Department as amicus curiae on novel questions of law at the Trial, Appellate and New Jersey Supreme Court levels
|Law School||The George Washington University Law School, Juris Doctorate|
|Education||New York University, Bachelor's degree, Spanish Language and Literature|
|Most recent firm||New Jersey Attorney General's Office|
DuBois Sheehan Hamilton Levin & Weissman, a prominent law firm in Camden, seeks a lateral associate with 4+ years experience in commercial and residential land-use, transactional work and general liti...
Junior-Level Corporate / Transactional Attorney
Seeking Junior-Level Corporate / Transactional Attorney for a permanent position with a prestigious boutique New Jersey based corporate and securities law firm. The candidate should have between ...
Litigation Paralegal Duties: Act as a liaison between in-house counsel, outside counsel and affiliate companies. Consult, assist, and coordinate with in-house counsel on all aspects of case manag...
|+ View more jobs|
Anthony Ciasulli is a senior counsel in Morgan Lewis's Real Estate Practice. Mr. Ciasulli represents both developers and lenders in connection with commercial, residential, industrial and resort real estate.